Tuesday 12 March 2013

Ginger Sky Update - March

It’s been a while since I’ve given an update on how things are going here at Ginger Sky so I’m going to do just that now. Last time I updated you I’d just been to Spring Fair International and the plan from there was to review all the brochures and information I’d picked up at the NEC.
 
Since then I have drawn up a shortlist of the products I am going to order. This was no small task given the size of the event at Spring Fair. I met loads of great suppliers with loads of great products to offer, so choosing which ones to focus on did take a lot of consideration. I have now settled on a good mix of products that compliment each other and fit the mission statement of Ginger Sky which is to provide fun, quirky and unique kitchenware and gadgets. I’ll be ordering my selected products over the next couple of weeks so stick around to find out what I’ll be stocking come launch day.


This past week I’ve also had a catch up meeting with my web designers @GetExtra to see how the site is coming along. The shell of the site is now close to completion and is looking good, even if I do say so myself. The next task as far as the website is concerned is for me to write up the small print, starting with the Terms and Conditions. It is important to get this information accurate as it will cover our customers should things not go as planned as well as covering Ginger Sky.

Once I’ve got the small print and other bits and bobs written up for the website I’ll be almost ready for launching. There are still a few loose ends to sort out, such as making sure my insurance is in place, organising packaging and launching our Facebook page. The final task, if you can call it a task, is to organise and throw a launch party.

It’s all starting to fall into place so follow me here or on twitter @GingerSkyLtd where I’ll be updating the progress and announcing the launch date.

No comments:

Post a Comment