Sunday 23 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone

It's Christmas Eve tomorrow (in case you'd forgotten) and with this time of year comes reflection and thanks. Next week I will be reviewing 2012, looking back on some of the highlights of the past 12 months, but before that I want to say a few thank yous.

First and foremost I want to thank everyone who has read my blog, followed me on twitter or otherwise taken an interest in Ginger Sky. I hope to be able to repay you all in 2013 by launching the website and offering some great kitchen goodies at great prices. In the meantime please keep in touch for updates and of course our tasty recipes.

I also want to extend my gratitude to those family and friends who have given up their time to help out when I've needed it most. Also my colleagues at Esteem in Hull who have been fully supportive of my endeavor and have been a great source of networking throughout.

There are also the other businesses around Hessle/Hull that I have worked with such as the team at Get Extra, who have taken me on a journey with their innovative and fabulous web design. I look forward to seeing it all piece together in the next couple of months.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas, check back midweek for some great ideas for your turkey leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment