Monday 21 January 2013

Changes are Afoot

With my proposed launch date fast approaching I've been doing a review of my plan and of my current strategy. With that in mind there are going to be a few changes to this blog and some big strides to setting up Ginger Sky.

I'll start with the changes that I'll be making to this blog. I'll be reducing the number of posts to around 1 per week rather than the 2 at the moment. This is because I am stepping up work in other areas and in order to maintain the quality of the blog entries I thought this would be the best solution. So I'll be providing regular updates on Ginger Sky weekly, mainly on a Monday depending on what is going on that week.

As we now have a good base of recipes already on the site for you all to try I'll now be posting new recipes around once a month. This will give me more time to produce the recipes and therefore maintain the quality and variety involved.

Now for the big strides towards launch day. This week I've already made contact with new suppliers and am formulating an order for new stock. I'm quite excited by the prospect of some of the lines I can bring in but don't want to give too much away until the purchase has been made. This week I also hope to have organised a virtual office facility to help in the early stages while I also work full time. Next weekend I am planning a full on production day devoted to Ginger Sky where I will ensure that everything is on track.

I've also ordered some Ginger Sky logo'd attire, polo shirts, fleeces and the like, so I can promote the business and look good at the same time. These will also come in handy when I'm at trade fairs, the next of which is the Spring Fair in Birmingham. This is a huge international trade fair for all sorts of home and gift products and suppliers. With over 3000 exhibitors packed into the NEC this is a must for a business like Ginger Sky.

As you can probably tell from all of this it's starting to get busy again here at Ginger Sky towers as we count down to take off. Join us on twitter @GingerSkyLtd for all the latest news and progress and keep checking back here for regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment