Sunday 25 November 2012

Delivery of First Products

Great news! This week Ginger Sky received delivery of our first stock. Thanks to the guys at Molecule-R there are now some great products ready and waiting for the website and will be available on launch day.

Ginger Sky Ltd
The Cocktail R-Evolution by Molecule-r
- part of Ginger Sky's launch products
When I started out with Ginger Sky I had a particular vision in mind for the types of products I wanted to offer. The Molecule-R product lines stood out from the start as being interesting, unique and adding that extra dimension to the kitchen experience. That is why I have focussed a lot of my attention over the past couple of weeks in securing a range of their products for the Ginger Sky website.

This has been a huge step in my progress towards launching Ginger Sky and after so much effort it is always good to have something to show for it. The next task on the product front is to find some complementary lines so that when the website is launched there is a good mix available for customers. Thanks to all the research and preparation I have done over the past 12 months I can take my time over making this key decision.

Stick around to see what other fantastic products will be part of our launch range. Also, check back this time next week when I will have a review of my trip to the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment